To ensure you receive all the information that our instructors have prepared for you each week please review these virtual meeting guidelines:
- Be prepared to join class a few minutes before it starts so you can make sure your audio and video are working.
- Be sure to mute your mic (lower-left corner of your screen) as soon as you sign on and whenever you are not speaking to avoid background noise and distractions for others.
- When participating, please turn your television off. The amplified sound that can resonate from your television, even when turned down low, can provide an incredible level of interference.
- Consider muting your video (also on the lower left of the screen) if you are eating or talking with someone else in the room, or anything else that might be distracting to others.
- If you want to speak, physically raise your hand or use the “raise hand” feature that is available at the bottom center of your screen.
- You can ask questions and make comments silently if desired using the “Chat” feature (also on the bottom and center of your screen).
- Be sure that there is nothing visually distracting (e.g., cars or people going by) in the background.
- Dress appropriately when you are using a device with a camera.